Dr Reckeweg R40 Diabetes Drops(High Blood Sugar) 22 ml (Pack of 2)
Diabetes mellitus (DM), commonly referred to as diabetes, is a group of metabolic disorders in which there are high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period. Symptoms of high blood sugar include frequent urination, increased thirst, and increased hunger. If left untreated, diabetes can cause many complications. Acute complications can include diabetic ketoacidosis, hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state, or death. Serious long-term complications include cardiovascular disease, stroke, chronic kidney disease, foot ulcers, and damage to the eyes.
Diabetes is due to either the pancreas not producing enough insulin or the cells of the body not responding properly to the insulin produced. There are three main types of diabetes mellitus: Buy R40
- Type 1 DM results from the pancreas’s failure to produce enough insulin. This form was previously referred to as “insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus” (IDDM) or “juvenile diabetes”. The cause is unknown.
- Type 2 DM begins with insulin resistance, a condition in which cells fail to respond to insulin properly. As the disease progresses a lack of insulin may also develop. This form was previously referred to as “non insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus” (NIDDM) or “adult-onset diabetes”. The most common cause is excessive body weight and not enough exercise.
- Gestational diabetes is the third main form and occurs when pregnant women without a previous history of diabetes develop high blood sugar levels.
Prevention and treatment involve maintaining a healthy diet, regular physical exercise, a normal body weight, and avoiding use of tobacco. Control of blood pressure and maintaining proper foot care are important for people with the disease. Type 1 DM must be managed with insulin injections. Type 2 DM may be treated with medications with or without insulin. Insulin and some oral medications can cause low blood sugar. Weight loss surgery in those with obesity is sometimes an effective measure in those with type 2 DM. Gestational diabetes usually resolves after the birth of the baby. [Source – wikipedia]
Indications of Dr. Reckeweg R40
Diabetes, pernicious anaemia and phases of degeneration centred in the blood and glandular system, such as leucemia, anaemia, Iymphogranulomatosis, but specially diabetes.
R40 lessens the secondary symptoms like: depression, agitation, flatulent sensations, lack of appetite, aggravation when the weather changes, thirst, itching etc.
Mode of Action of Main Ingredients in Dr. ReckewegR40
In the insulin dependant diabetic a carefully measured reduction of the insulin units is possible after long continued administration of R40.
Acidum phosphoricum: Thirst, sexual impotence, psychic depression.
Arsenicum album: Unquenchable thirst, progressive exhaustion.
Lycopodium: Remedy of the liver, flatulence, swelling sensation.
Natrium sulfuricum: Remedy of the liver, specific action in case of aggravation in damp weather.
Phaseolus nanus: Sugar in urine, irregular cardiac action.
Secale cornutum: Thirst, prickles and paresthesia, longing for cold.
Uranium nitricum: Specific in diabetes of varying genesis
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R40
- As prolonged cure, 3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals.
- After some improvement reduce the dose to twice daily
– In case of complications or other complementary symptoms the following remedies will apply.
– R1 inflammation, especially with carbuncles and bouls.
– R7 functional disturbances of the liver.
– R10 menopause, climacteric ailments and diabetes in old age.
– R19 or R20 as stimulant of germinal glands.
– R21 skin diseases (boils).
– R41 impotence and general lack of vigour in man.
– R37 constipation, intestinal sluggishness, flatuosity and meteorism.
– R42 venous stasis; varicose and inflamed veins.
– R31 lack of appetite; emaciation; pale complexion.
– Through the appropriate combination surprising results can be attained, even in cases of long standing.