Dr Reckeweg R52 Vomiting, Nausea and Travel Sickness Drops 22ml (pack of 2)
Nausea, sickly feeling (e.g. when driving or flying), sea-sickness, nausea in pregnancy (soothing effect). Nausea as the effect of other disorders, weakness of conduction, gastric catarrh, nausea of children (atrophy and dystrophy). Acaetonemic vomiting of sucklings and children. Vomiting on rising and gastric catarrh of heavy drinkers. Cold perspiration and nausea especially in weakness of the conduction and prior to biliary colic. Complementary remedy in renal colic with vomiting, in cysts of the ovaries with vomiting, in intestinal spasms and colic, in meteorism with nausea and vomiting.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Aethusa cynapium: Specific action in gastric catarrh with nausea and urge to vomit, also of children and sucklings.
Apomorphinum hydrochloricum: Specific remedy in vomiting of different kinds, symptomatic action in hyperemesis gravidarum.
Colchicum: Vomiting tendency and nausea caused by the smell of food.
Ipecacuanha: Vomiting and nausea (although the tongue is not loaded).
Petroleum: Against nausea when driving.
Veratrum: Circulatory debility with collapse. Giddiness and sweat.
– Frequent doses are generally recommended in nausea with tendency to vomit in pregnancy, in sea-sickness, in inflammation of the appendix, inflammation of the gallbladder, intestinal cramps, weakness of the conduction, gastric catarrh of sucklings, etc., at the rate of 10-15 drops (possibly in a little warm water or undiluted, e.g. on the hand when driving) every 5-10 minutes. Unpleasant effects are not to be feared as the remedy is not harmful to the liver but, on the contrary, acts as its stimulant. At the most vomiting might increase in the beginning, after absorption of toxicant food. From a biological view-points this reaction is not untoward.
– Complementary remedies: R2 in weakness of the conduction. R4 in cholerine
– R7 in affections of liver and gallbladder.
– R16 in vomiting caused by migraine.
– R37 with intestinal colic and nausea.
– R9 in whooping cough.
– In circulatory disturbances: R67.
– In cardiac arrhythmias: R66.
– In kidney disease: R64.