Injuries of all types, fracture, luxation, sprain, concussion of brain, wounds caused by fire-arms or sharp weapons, involving bleeding. May be used as a complementary remedy in feverish infections, sepsis, and in general on account of its stimulating effect on the defensive energy of the organism.
The present remedy also covers excesses in sports, overstrain, as for instance of labourers carrying heavy weights (heart strain), and rheumatism occuring where old injuries have been sustained.
Injuries of all Types, Fracture, Sprain, Wounds, Septic Conditions
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Arnica: Acts on the arterial system, regularizing effect on the blood circulation, eliminates stoppages.
Belladonna: Against inflammation.
Calendula: Specially in contusion.
Echinacea angustifolia: Against inflammation and septic complications.
Hamamelis: Bleeding and venous stasis.
Rhus toxicodendron: Consequences of overexertion and dislocation.
Ruta: Unduly strenuous efforts.
Symphytum: In fracture.
– In acute injuries every 10 minutes 10-15 drops in a little water or undiluted
– In fracture, take, the first day every 1/4 hour, the second day every ½ hour, the third day every hour, 15 drops. Then 3-6 times daily 10-15 drops, possibly before meals
– In influenza and cardiac complaints (caused by overstrain) use the present remedy alternatively with other remedies according to the degree of gravity, every ¼ – ½ hour.
– Auspicious complementary remedies.
– R3 in muscular weakness of the heart.
– R6 in feverish infections.
– R11 in rheumatism.
– R46 with injuries on the hands.
– R16 with migraine and neuralgia.
– In impending collapse: add in time R67.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 55 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 55 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 55 drops
The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 55 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly