Dr Reckeweg R63 Drops for Impaired Circulation 22ml (Pack of 2)
Peripheral vascular disturbances, acroparaesthesia, endangiitis obliterans, intermittent claudication, Raynaud’s disease, cramps in calf muscles, diseases of veins.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Adrenalinum: Spasmolytic, acting on the muscular layer of blood vessels.
Aesculus: Venous congestion, particularly in the true pelvis.
Cuprum aceticum: Spasmodic constriction of voluntary and involuntary muscles, cramps in calf muscles.
Potentilla anserina: Spasms of various kind, cramps in calf muscles.
Secale cornutum: Gangrene of the diabetic patient, numbness and paraesthesia in the limbs, cramps with the sensation of coldness or absence of any sensation.
Tabacum: Cramps in all limbs accompanied by weakness and formication.
Veratrum: Sensation of coldness throughout the entire body, cramps in calf muscles, numbness and absence of any sensations.
– 10-15 drops in water, three times daily before meals. In severe cases the initial dosage is 10 drops every 1 to 2 hours
– In diabetic angiopathies: add R40
– If arteriosclerosis is present: add R12
– In venous stasis e.g. varicositis add R42
– In angina pectoris: compare R2
– Paraesthesia as result of sciatica: compare R71