SBL Convocard (30 ml) Pack of 2
Convocard improves Coronary circulation in:
- Sinking of Heart
- Weak Pulse
Convocard provides natural cardioglycosides & thus:
- Tones up heart muscles.
- Increases the force of myocardial contraction.
- Improves coronary and peripheral circulation.
- Relievs breathlessness, palpitation and tachycardia.
- Halts the pace of arteriosclerosis.
- Promotes diuresis and relieves oedema.
- Improves overall physiological function of cardiovascular system.
- No known contraindications and side effects.
- Cardiac tonic to improve blood circulation.
- Heart palpitations
- Low blood pressure
- Ban Sangli (Crataegus Oxyacantha)- Cardiac tonic, coronary vasodilator, hypotensive. Reputed to dissolve deposits in thickened and sclerotic arteries.
- Convallaria (Convallaria majalis)- Arrhythmia congestive heart failure, oedema of cardiac origin. Cardiac asthma. Increases energy of hearts action, renders it more regular.
- Sugandhwala (Valeriana Officinalis) – Conditions presenting nervous excitability hysterical states. Hypochondriasis (BHP, 1983).
- Strophanthus (Strophanthus Hispidus) – Improves cardiac contractility.
- Karpura (Camphora)- As a heart stimulant. Main remedy in shock and poor circulation with coldness of body in heart failure i.e. Sudden sinking of heart, pulse small & week.
20-30 drops three times daily. For sudden unexpected symptoms-40 drops or as prescribed by the physician.
A bottle of 30ml of product.