Herbolyzer syrup is used in the cases of burning sensation while urination, frequent urination, pain in flanks, dark or cloudy urine.
Composition: Each 10ml contains- Boerhaavia diffusa (punarnava) 500mg, Saxifraga ligulata (pashan bhed) 500mg, Citrus medica (nimbu satva) 100mg, Shwet parpati 50mg, Butea frondosa (palash pushp) 500mg, Tribulus terrestris (gokhru) 500mg, Berberis aristata (daru haridra) 200mg, Crataeva nurvala (varun) 500mg, Mimosa pudica (lazwanti) 500mg, Piper cubeba (sheetal chini) 200mg, Dolichos biflorus (kulthi) 100mg, Eragrostre cynosuroides (kusa) 66mg, Saccharam spontaneum (kasa) 66mg, Cynodon dactylon (dhoob) 66mg.
Recommended Dosage: Adults- 1 teaspoon, three times daily
Children (3-12 years)- 1 teaspoon, two times daily or as prescribed by the physician.
Side effects- No side effects are known.
1. Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
2. While on homeopathic medication, there shouldn’t be any strong smell like that of an onion, garlic, camphor, coffee, hing, in your mouth.
3. Avoid use of alcohol and tobacco while on homeopathic medication.
4. During pregnancy and while on breastfeeding, consult the homeopathic physician before use.
5. Put the homeopathy medicine in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit.
6. Store homeopathic remedies away from strong odors such as menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes etc.
Use under medical supervision.