Indications of Dr. Reckeweg R1
Local inflammations, acute and chronic, of catarrhal and purulent nature, with swelling of the glands. Sudden infections and high fever, with irritations of the meninges, conjunctivas and pharynx.
In particular: Inflammations and suppurations of the Iymphatics of the pharynx, mainly all forms of tonsillary angina, tonsillitis, scarlet fever, otitis media, conjunctivitis, iridocyclitis, meningitis, inflammations of the maxillary sinus and of the dental roots. Inflammations of glands; mumps, orchitis, pancreatitis, cholecystitis, appendicitis, parametritis, bartholinitis.
Monarthritis, arthritis urica. Lymphadenitis, Iymphangitis, phlegmonous inflammations, abscess, withlow, furuncles and carbuncles, erysipelas, quinsy.
Dosage of Dr. Reckeweg R1
- In case of acute infections with high fever, in the beginning 10-15 drops in some water every ½ hour for ½ – 1 day.
- Same medication to be followed in case of purulent inflammations (e.g.: inflammations of the tonsils or furuncles). After improvement, take same dose every 1-2 hour. After recovery it is advisable to take 10-15 drops 2-3 times a day for about a week.
- Chronic inflammations: 2-3 times a day 10-15 drops.
- Constitutional modifications in chronic glandular hypertrophy of children; once a day 5-8 drops in some water for a longer period of time.
Dr.Reckeweg : सूजन को कम करने की जर्मन दवा, तीव्र सूजन, पुरानी सूजन,
ग्रसनीशोथ, स्वरयंत्रशोथ, जठरशोथ, ग्रासनलीशोथ, कोलेसिस्टिटिस, अपेंडिसाइटिस, ब्रोंकाइटिस,
हेपेटाइटिस, अग्नाशयशोथ, वात रोग
Dr. Reckeweg R1 drops is a patent homeopathic formulation for treatment of local inflammations that may be acute and chronic affecting the air passages and containing pus or body fluids. The gland may be swollen and accompanied with irritation of meninges, conjunctivas and pharynx. There may be sudden infection and high fever too. It is also indicated in other symptoms like scarlet fever, tonsillitis, inflammation of the lymphs of pharynx, maxillary sinus and of the dental roots.
The human body goes through 4 stages of inflammation; swelling, pain, redness, and localized heat. The inflammatory response (inflammation) occurs when tissues are injured by bacteria, trauma or injury, toxins, heat, or any other cause. The damaged cells release chemicals including histamine, bradykinin, and prostaglandins. These chemicals cause blood vessels to leak fluid into the tissues, causing swelling
Tip: for Scrofula (Swollen lymph nodes as a result of infection from bacteria or viruses) take BC22 tablets additionally, for inflammation accompanied by fever take anti pyretic syrup, for swelling in joints apply Ruta ointment
R1 drop Ingredients: Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops contains: Apis Mell. D4, Barium Chlorat. D6, Belladonna D4, Clacium Jodat D4, Hepar Sulf. D12, Kalium Bichrom. D4, Lachesis D12, Marum Verum D6, Merc Subl. Cor. D5, Phytolacca D4.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R1 drops work?
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R1 drops, are derived from the following ingredients in treatment of various inflammation conditions
- Apis mel – treats accumulation of serous fluid in tissues, inflammatory infiltration. For burning stinging pain in urethritis
- Belladona – treats accumulation of blood or other fluid in skin, mucous membranes and glands, Pus infection, cardiac problems, high fever, irritation of mucosa, restlessness, moist feverish skin. For swollen lips with burning sensation, acute tonsillitis.
- Calcium jodatum – treats chronic tonsillitis of children and scrofulous increase of lymph nodes on neck
- Hepar sulfuris – treats tendency of pyesis (pus formation, suppuration) and catharzic inflammations
- Barium chlorat – has anti Inflammatory properties and treats chronic swelling of glands that involves swelling and pus discharge in different TB like bacteria affections of children (scrofulous)
- Kalium bichromicum – treats fluid coming through pores of mucous membranes in nose and pharynx, Mucosal ulcer, stringy mucus and viscous, Sinusitis, gastric ulcers, ear discharges.
- Marum verum – treats hindrances in speaking and breathing due to enlarged mass in lymphatic tissue, chronic inflammation of mucous membrane of nose, suppuration of nail groove, uterine polyps
- Mercur Subl Corr – treats sticky perspiration and inflammatory condition of mucosa involving glands
- Phytolacca – indicated when the pharynx swells and turns red with pain radiating to ears. Effective for right shoulder pain, shooting thigh pain, tonsillitis (sore throat), inflamed breasts (with lumps), boils